Thursday, June 23, 2011

Random thoughts..

I wish you would make more of an effort in our relationship. I wish you could go back to the spontaneous person you used to be.. staying up all hours of the night talking to me. Leaving at 2 am because you didn't want to leave me. Now its like you won't go anywhere unless you're given enough notice, or 10 pm is your bed time unless you're with your friends. I miss that spontaneous and out-going part of you, I miss the little efforts you used to make that touched my heart and made me feel so incredibly special. I get that its been three years, and that you work and go to school, but that doesn't mean you should stop trying, in fact, you should try even harder when you're busy. You say that you shouldn't have to make an effort if I don't make an effort myself, but what you don't understand is that I try. I invite you over on days you normally wouldn't see me, like after work or school, but 110% of the time I don't expect you to EVER come over on said days because I'm not a part of your schedule for that particular evening. You on the other hand, never invite me over, never invite me to hang out with you and your friends, never ask me to come hang out for an hour or so after work...."I miss you"...yeah well make more of an effort to prove it. When you miss somebody you don't just say it, you go out of your way and fit them into your schedule. I'm sick of hearing that you "miss me" when I've spent most of this summer without you. Another thing I despise when I hang out with you is that it is always what I want to do, you don't make any effort to try and figure out plans, you're just along for the ride.

But anyway, long story short, you make no effort. Period. I miss the you I met 3 years ago. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment