Monday, June 6, 2011

Lying

If there is one thing in a relationship I can't stand, it's lying. Lying is brutal. It hurts, and no matter how you slice it the person being lied to, no matter the reason, always ends up hurt, even if the lie had "good" intentions. The thing about lying too, that people don't usually think about when they are doing such hurtful things, is that the person they lie to ends up resentful of their actions, for causing them pain and anguish, and for making them feel that they could trust such a conniving person.  Lying is deceit in it's evilest form. It has no good intentions, and it takes many prisoners. It falsely empowers people, while changing their persona in the grandeur form.

To the person who lied to me, I hope you see this, and I hope you know that I don't see you nearly as beautifully as I did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment