Saturday, June 4, 2011

Florida 2011

I always felt that vacations help you to realize what your missing out on in life. The scenery, the free time, the happiness. Everyone is always in constant motion, working, "schooling..." "living." If you think about it, the way we live is kind of backwards, we work our asses off to make money that ALLOWS us to afford and enjoy vacation. I HATE that. My dad always said we should live like the animals.. they are at peace with nature, they do not pollute, they do not work, but they do survive..without all the commodity and the struggle for that commodity. It's almost as if we are at war with ourselves..but where would our iPod's and android devices be if people didn't work....there is always a catch-22.

Anyway, I spent this last week in Orlando with Jimmy and my 2 friends, Nick and Danielle. We enjoyed Downtown Disney, Magic Kingdom, Universal, Blizzard Beach, and almost Typhoon Lagoon... long story. The week went by way too quickly though, as i'm sitting in the airport, I still feel like we should be arriving in Orlando, and not departing. Sucks how vacations feel like they last 1 day. My favorite part of the trip was spending some much needed time with my boyfriend. These silly little trips allow us to grow in our relationship. We can understand each other on a whole new level now, living together. It was fun. A great escape from reality. Today we fly into Atlantic City, where we will drive 2 hours to Old Bridge. I can't wait to see Rikki and Jingles. LOL i missed my pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment