Sunday, June 5, 2011

Frustration

Well, now that vacations over, I'm back to my monotonous life. Work..work..more work.. and nothing else that peaks my interest whatsoever.. excellent.. I absolutely enjoy free time during the summer, but many days I feel bored out of my mind. I like school. Studying psychology makes me happy, I enjoy learning new things and enjoy studying diligently for exams. Plus, I do well in my psych classes so receiving my grades also enlightens my days. Now that I have no school work to do, I have no clue what to do with my free time. Gymnastics used to take up so much of my free time that I had no need to search for other hobbies. Now its like I have to search for things I like to do, and I find that most of the new things I try bore me after awhile. Why don't you hang out with you're friends, one might ponder after reading this, well that's because I really don't have one decent friend that a) hasn't talked behind my back, or b) isn't completely annoying. I guess I'm picky as to what I like to do, and who I like to spend my time with...

I just need to find my bliss even though the process of finding such is quite frustrating. Hopefully by the end of the summer, or sooner, I will find something that I like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment