Thursday, June 30, 2011

Nicole Trott<3

I remember seeing your beautiful smile at the gym every day, you were so silly and funny, but most of all you were remarkably kind. The last time I spoke to you was when I saw you at burger king one night, even though we hadn't talked in a while you gave me a big hug and asked me how college was. I will always remember this day because even though I hadn't been in the gym in the gym for a while, you made me feel remembered and more importantly, missed by everyone.

The last time I saw you was at the ymca maybe a week or so ago. I remember thinking how beautiful you've grown up to be and I wondered how you've been since the last time we'd spoken. I was planning on talking to you and asking you how everything was going, but you had your head phones on and were running on the treadmill so I didn't want to bother you during your work out (even though you would never have minded). I figured i'd just catch you next time. Nicole, I really regret not saying anything. Had I known it'd be the last time I'd ever see you, of course I would have made much more of an effort.

You and your family have been on my mind for the last four days and I am in shock by the news of your passing. You had so much to live for, Rutgers next semester, and a whole happy life ahead of you. This isn't fair at all. I hope you continue to smile that gorgeous smile up there Nicole<3. You have permanently touched the hearts of all who knew you, by your grace and elegance. May you rest in peace beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment